1.What did the girl draw?
2.Which is the sign?
3.How did the speaker spend the morning?
4.Which picture is the speaker talking about?
5.What time does the speaker get up on weekends?
6.What is Jenny doing?
A.Washing her face.
C.Brushing her teeth.
7.Who took the umbrella?
A.Jim. B.Sam. C.The woman.
8.Where does Jack want to go?
A.To the cinema.
B.To the bank.
C.To the zoo.
9.What is the man’s job?
A.A taxi driver.
10.What are they talking about?
A.A new home.
B.A broken window.
C.A big bed.
11.What is wrong with the man’s computer?
A.It wouldn’t start.
B.It has no sound.
C.It is too old.
12.What is the woman going to do?
A.To buy a computer.
B.To fix the computer.
13.How does Kevin usually travel?
A.By air. B.By ship. C.By train.
14.When will the girl go to Kunming?
15.Who will go with the girl?
16.What did Jason’s mother do every night?
A.She read him stories.
B.She made him clothes.
C.She taught him English.
17.What happened to Jason when he was 12?
A.He got hit by a truck.
B.He dropped out of school.
C.He lost his books.
18.Where did Jason find some books one night?
A.In a room.
B.By the road.
C.In a library.
19.How many books has Jason collected?
20.When is the small library open?
Tom: What’s your plan tomorrow, Ann?
Ann: I’ll stay at home.____26___
Tom: I will have a picnic in a park with some friends.
Tom: No.We’ll go to Zhongshan Park.
Ann: Have you checked the weather report?
Tom: Yes.It’ll be sunny.___28___
Ann: I’d love to, but I have to finish a school report.
Tom: What a pity! ___29___
Tom: Thank you.
1.The little girl drew a picture of 2 apples.
2.The sign says picking flowers is not allowed here.
3.I spend the whole morning playing football
4.The girl is putting a hat on the snowman
5.I get up at 7 on weekdays and at 8:30 on weekends.
– Come and have breakfast, Jenny.
– One minute, dad.I’m brushing my teeth.
– Do you see my umbrella? Jim, I can’t find it.
– I saw Sam take it, go and ask him about it.
– Mom, I want to go to the movies.
– Let’s finish the housework first,Jack.
– Good morning madam, where would you like to go?(询问去哪儿，职业应为司机)
– The city library, please.
– One of my front windows is broken.
– Oh, that’s too bad.what happened?
– I have no idea.I wasn’t at home when it happened.
– Can I use your computer for a while?
– Sure.What’s wrong with your computer?
– I don’t know.It wouldn’t start.
– Let me have a look.Maybe I can fix it.
– Thank you, it’s very nice of you.
– Hi, Kevin, do you often travel by air.
– No.I usually travel by train.
– Me too, but I will fly to Kunming this summer vacation.
– Sounds great.Will your parents go with you?
– No, just my dad and me.My mom won’t be free this summer vacation.
Jason got into the habit of reading when he was a little boy.His mother used to read bedtime stories to him every night.Unluckily, at the age of 12, he dropped out of school because his family was so poor.But this never stopped him from reading.Later, Jason got the job of driving the rubbish truck.One night, he found some books left by the road.They were thrown away as rubbish.Jason felt so sad about this.He decided to save such books.Over the years, he has collected about 20,000 books.With so many books, he turned his home into a small library for children.The library opens every weekend.children can have a wonderful reading time there, and they all love this place.
Hi everyone, I’m glad to tell you that the famous magazine Environment wants some good designs of T-shirts from students in our schools like ours.The topic is about saving the panda.You’re all welcome to take part in this activity.Please make sure to put a picture and some words on the T-shirt to show that you care about the panda.Your works must be handed in before July 21st and the result will come out on August 11th.The winners will get the chance to work with the magazine next winter holiday.The winners’ school will get 100 green T-shirts for free.Tt is a good chance.If you want to join in, please get ready.Good luck to you all!
21.panda 22.picture 23.11th 24.winter 25.green
26.B （根据Tom回答是未来的活动安排推测是Ann提出了同样的提问，以how about you简略形式回答）
➠ 完整试卷可编辑版下载:2022guangdon test paper
➠ 听力原文和答案解析下载:2022 guangdong test keys