1. How is the weather now?
A. Sunny. B. Windy. C. Rainy.
2. When does the boy usually go to bed?
A. At 8:00 p.m. B. At 9:00 p.m. C. At 10:00 p.m.
3. What will the girl do?
A. Draw a picture. B. Sing a song. C. Play the piano.
4. How will the speakers go to the Forest Park?
A. On foot. B. By bike. C. By bus.
5. Where did the boy go?
A. To a zoo. B. To a library. C. To a theatre.
6. Where will the speakers have a picnic?
A. On the mountain. B. By the river. C. Near the lake.
7. What will the boy take with him?
A. A bag. B. A coat. C. A camera.
8. When is the mother’s birthday?
A. On July 5. B. On July 6. C. On July 7.
9. What will the two speakers buy?
A. A hat. B. A dress. C. A scarf.
10. Who likes playing chess in the speaker’s family?
A. The mother. B. The grandma. C. The grandpa.
11. Where is the speaker’s father working now?
A. In China. B. In Africa. C. In England
12. What does the speaker’s mother do?
A. A teacher. B. A worker. C. An engineer.
13. What was wrong with Jenny?
A. She hurt her legs. B. She had a headache. C. She caught a cold.
14. What did the doctor tell Jenny to do?
A. Stay in bed. B. Take the medicine. C. Drink more water.
15. What’s the possible relationship between the two speakers?
A. Mother and son. B. Doctor and patient C. Teacher and student.